Join Jeannie and friends for a 6-day wilderness immersion in a forested canyon in the Rocky Mountains outside Estes Park, Colorado. Enjoy meetings in our large tent with breeze and birdsong, camping, wood-chopping, singing, exploring, Aikido sword, hiking and resting, and great food. Retreat from the grind away from the forces of everyday life in the matrix, and enter a safe, kind, heart-centered, male-friendly space where you can explore the man you ARE instead of the one the man-code says you're supposed to be.
Discovery, healing, grounding, deepening in presence, armor-softening, fellowship, laughter, tears, building sturdy support for your open heart, and the exploration of the collective masculine heart are some of the potential fruits of our time together.
Join us to:
- experience the power of grounded Being as a support for open-heartedness
- explore the embodiment of openness through the yang of sovereignty and self-advocacy
- experience a kind of bonding with men you may never have before, without the power dynamics that usually define interactions between men
- discover that the source of your true power as a man is authenticity and vulnerability
- experience directly the strength and solidarity that comes from a group of men coming together to reclaim their innate goodness
- discover your own unique flavor of male-heartedness, which needs not fit any cultural norm
This is a "roughing it" event in a wooded canyon with no facilities but the ones we construct. We'll enjoy solar-heated showers, delicious meals by Steve, and sleeping in tents.. Camping newbies welcome!
Retreat cost: $675.00 (food and lodging not included)
There are a few spots available at a reduced rate of $450.00. To be considered, please apply here no later than August 6. Please only apply if you could not do the retreat otherwise.
Camping cost: $75.00 for the week
- $240.00 for all-inclusive ( 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners)
- $180.00 for lunch/dinner (6 lunches, 6 dinners)
Deadline to register for the retreat is Friday, August 6 (no exceptions due to all of the details being organized behind the scenes).
After careful deliberation by our board and our men’s retreat setup crew, and informed by the latest research and CDC guidelines, we have decided to require full vaccination for participation in our men’s retreat. We do not have an official position about vaccination – this is for each person to decide for themselves. A copy of your vaccination card will be needed to register. You must have completed the 2nd dose of the vaccination by August 2 to participate.
For more information or to register, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Jeannie's genuine comprehension of men's experience, ability to reach and touch hearts, and her skill in assisting our healing in a truly unique and profound way is unsurpassed in my experience."
- Michael Hartmann, Therapist/Educator, Men's Council Project Graduate
"We men long to unlock our inner selves. Having been to Jeannie’s retreat for men, I know that we can unleash our male hearts—and Jeannie knows the way. She holds an unparalleled, powerful and open space for men--her heartfulness for us is astonishing. You simply have to be in the room with Jeannie—time with her is worth its weight in gold. The secret to finding our true sense of manhood lies in our hearts and Jeannie’s retreat for men is a guided path to that freedom."
- Evan Winslow Smith, Graphic Artist & men's group member
Jeannie Zandi is the Spiritual Director of Living as Love, a nonprofit dedicated to seeding Love on Earth. She has been passionate about men’s hearts for a lifetime, presented her Women as Allies to Men workshop at several men’s conferences in the 90’s, founded a group called Feminists for Men and co-organized the 5th Rocky Mountain Men’s Conference in Boulder, CO. She is committed to holding transformational spaces where men can heal, know themselves as Love, put legs under their hearts and walk those hearts shamelessly into the world.