All who have completed Holy Essentials are invited to return to the warmth and light of our online village for the eight themes of Holy Essentials II! Join the ranks of the seasoned peeps as we delve into rich topics within the chalice of sacred container. Keep those heart-legs a-growin' and fasten your seatbelts for eight months of Jeannie in your very own home!
Holy Essentials II is a committed online course that provides a profound container for transformation with a comprehensive curriculum and a committed community. This course is designed to support a rich exploration of eight new juicy themes to foster healing and the unfolding of grounded Being.
Combining prerecorded classes and monthly Q&As with Jeannie, powerful home practices, partner exercises, an online support forum and more, the Course also includes a kickoff online weekend retreat, a one-day intensive in the middle, and a weekend online retreat at the end of the course.
"I am deeply grateful for my experience in HE II. It is a rich course with so many opportunities for engagement and you can tailor it for where you are at so that it is the most supportive for you and your needs. I have found it incredibly healing to have a safe space to share and be witnessed and to be able to offer that witnessing to others as well. This course will support you in living an embodied life fueled by your heart. I highly recommend it."
“This has been a truly Transformational experience, with so many insights and so much healing. I am deeply and fundamentally changed by the teachings and the content, as well as by the partner practices that were included and held within the container of this course. I have learned so much both by the teachings Jeannie has given through the classes, but also by witnessing her way of interacting and holding space for the other participants.”
Teachings, guidance, home practices, partnered exercises, and an intimate online community, all to support your awakening, healing and transformation. A flexible committed program with Jeannie without the expense of travel or retreat!
- 8 monthly prerecorded classes with Jeannie viewed as a group (or later if you can't make it)
- 8 live Q&As with Jeannie with optional breakout room dyads
- Potent home practices and partner exercises
- A private online Facebook group where you can authentically share how you’re doing with the practices and teachings.
- An extensive online library of audio, video and written materials to support your journey
- Optional committed share groups
- 1 private session with Deviki, Jeannie's mentored facilitator
- One intensive online daylong in the middle of the course
- Weekend online retreat kickoff and finale retreat weekend
- Discounts on other events
From a long list of possible themes, Jeannie chose the ones that felt like the most potent next steps for HE graduates.
- Spiritual Maturity & The Baby: Identifying and negotiating with the baby within to facilitate claiming your mature status as an embodied human.
- Holy Impulse & Intuition: Recognizing and trusting intuitive holy impulse and discerning it from the pull of conditioning.
- Mercy for Humanness: Growing in your capacity to recognize internalized harshness and to bring mercy to yourself as a human being.
- Unwinding Reactivity: delusion/meeting emotional states, using reactivity as fuel for Holy Work, unwinding specific reactive patterns
- Solitude & Belonging: Exploring holy solitude and holy belonging versus conditioned isolation and codependent togetherness.
- Devotion, Love & Longing: Inquiring into the sacred nature and power of devotion and love, and the role of longing.
- The Commons & Containment: Learning the difference between blessing and curse, and the use of containment in contributing to the relational and collective field.
- Staying Inspired: Opening to ways to stay lit and inspired
Prerequisite to Register
$137/month (for 8 months) or $1,027 if paid in full upon registration.
$97/month (for 8 months) to take the course a second time, or $727 if paid in full upon registration
Some reduced rates and work trades are available for the financially challenged.
Scholarship/work trade deadline is September 14 by midnight mdt. To apply for financial assistance, click here.
There is no application for this course. If you have completed Holy Essentials, please contact Amy at email@example.com to register.
Scholarship/work trade deadline: September 14 by midnight mdt
Deadline to register: September 21 by midnight mdt
Course begins September 28.
Schedule of Events
Tuesday, September 28, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt Live Online with Jeannie
- Weekend Online Intensive
Saturday, October 2, 10:30 am - 5 pm mdt
Sunday, October 3, 10:30 am - 5 pm mdt
- Theme 1: Spiritual Maturity & The Baby
Tuesday, October 5, 6:30-7:45 pm mdt Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, October 19, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 2: Holy Impulse & Intuition
Tuesday, November 2, 6:30-7:45 pm mdt Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, November 16, 6:30-8:30 pm mst Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 3: Mercy for Humanness
Tuesday, November 30, 6:30-7:45 pm mst Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, December 14, 6:30-8:30 pm mst Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 4:Unwinding Reactivity
Tuesday, January 4, 6:30-7:45 pm mst Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, January 18, 6:30-8:30 pm mst Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Online Daylong Intensive
Saturday, January 29, 10:30 am - 8:30 pm mst
- Theme 5: Solitude & Belonging
Tuesday, February 1, 6:30-7:45 pm mst Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, February 15, 6:30-8:30 pm mst Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 6: Devotion, Love & Longing
Tuesday, March 1, 6:30-7:45 pm mst Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, March 15, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 7: The Commons & Containment
Tuesday, March 29, 6:30-7:45 pm mdt Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, April 12, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Theme 8: Staying Inspired
Tuesday, April 26, 6:30-7:45 pm mdt Online Showing of class with Jeannie
Tuesday, May 10, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt Live Online Q&A with Jeannie
- Weekend Online Retreat Finale
Friday, May 20, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
Saturday, May 21, 10:30 am - 8:30 pm mdt
Sunday, May 22, 10:30 am - 5 pm mdt
Monthly Zoom class on theme
- Once a month watch party of prerecorded 75-minute Zoom class live with Jeannie on listed theme
- Watch with group at appointed time highly recommended but not mandatory
Monthly Zoom Q&A with Jeannie
- Once a month live 2-hour Zoom Q&A with Jeannie on listed theme
- Optional breakout room dyads
- Attendance highly recommended but not mandatory
- Video and audio recordings and transcripts made available afterward
Monthly Practices & Partner Exercises
- Homework exercises (do solo or with partner) to more fully engage and integrate teachings
Private Facebook Community
- Holy Essentials II students only
- Moderated by Jeannie
- Ability to stay in touch, share, and get support for process of unfolding
- This is like having Jeannie on retainer for 8 months!
- Generous amount of resource materials each month related to the monthly theme including videos, audios, poetry and written material
One online daylong intensive in the middle of the course with Jeannie
- Saturday 10:30 am - 8:30 pm mdt
- Student input (questions or topics you'd like addressed or considered)
Kickoff and Finale Online Retreat with Jeannie
- Student input (questions or topics you'd like addressed or considered)
Discount on Events
- Attend short public and online meetings (2 hours or less) for free through May 31, 2022
- 15% off other events through May 31, 2022
Accountability & Exercise Partners
- Optional accountability partners from the group. This is someone you meet with regularly (in person, by phone or Zoom) to trade listening time around the theme of commitment and follow-through.
- Optional dyad partners for monthly homework. This is someone you meet with regularly (in person, by phone or Zoom) to do dyad exercises related to the monthly theme.
- Accountability and dyad partner can be the same person.
- You can have one or more regular partners and sample other partners as you wish and as they are willing.
This course is a deeper dive into the teachings and requires commitment.
Having a group of people “all in” makes for solid support, bonding and transformation.
This means you will do your best to follow through on the required parts of the course and speak up if you’re having trouble or have questions. The course also has the flexibility for each person to craft their own unique commitment and to revise it as necessary.
Registering for the course means that:
- You commit to participate in and pay for all 8 months.
- You commit to reading about and understanding the requirements of the course and asking questions as you need information.
- You commit to view or listen to the monthly online class at the start of each month.
- You commit to attend (or view soon after) the monthly live Q&As with Jeannie.
- You commit to not mentioning or referring to the shares of other participants, whether those occur in Q&As, small groups or in the Facebook group.
- You commit to formulate a commitment that fits you and to update it to stay current with what you are discovering about yourself and your engagement with the course.
- You commit to share your commitment on the private Facebook group as you formulate or change it.
- You commit to share monthly in the Facebook group for the duration of the course, even if it’s just “Hi.”
- If you join an optional share group, you commit to attend all meetings, on time, for the whole meeting, with one miss allowed in case of emergency or conflict.
- Engagement with the library is up to your discretion, ambition and availability. There's a generous amount of material!
- You commit to attend from start to finish each daylong.
Through honoring our shared commitments, you will discover things about yourself and learn to be with and bring mercy to the places in you that rise when you seek to fully engage. There will be plenty of support and mercy along the way to assist you with full engagement.
There will be support for people to really "work" this Course and that is primarily what the Course is for. However, some exceptions will be made for those who would like to engage the material in a less intense way--these exceptions will likely be for those who have been involved in the work for some time.
"A powerful course for personal exploration and transformation with a teacher who understands the territory and meets each participant fully."
-- Evan Winslow Smith
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view a document with Frequently Asked Questions that is being updated on an ongoing basis.
Interested? Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.