Holy Work Challenge FREE Q&A will consist of one call at the following time:
Saturday, February 12, 10 - 11:30 am MST.
Do you have questions about Jeannie's upcoming Holy Work Challenge Online? Bring your exuberance, your trepidation and all of your questions to this session with Jeannie to hear the information you need to help make your decision about whether this course is for you.
We encourage you to review all of the information about the course on the course page before joining the call here.
Completion of a 30-day Holy Work Challenge is required for most of Jeannie's intensive committed programs.
The Holy Work, Jeannie's felt inquiry technique, is a potent tool for growing legs under your heart. With a committed group, learn the fundamentals and participate in a 30-day Holy Work Challenge where each student makes an individualized commitment to practice with weekly classes with Jeannie, an online forum, and optional small groups. This powerful tool for exploring and being with what is has helped many people move out of old patterns and conditioning into Presence.
Whether you are new to Jeannie’s work or have been around for years, join us for this extra level of support and community to allow “dropping in” to become second nature.
“The Holy Work Challenge was the real beginning of a huge shift for me in how I operate in the world. Enormously beneficial.”
-- Betsy Allen
In this course, you will be supported to:
- Ground in the simplicity of the present
- Drop into presence
- Meet a variety of emotional states
- Identify and step out of delusion
- Recognize the mind’s attempts to distract from Presence
- Loosen the will’s conditioned move to control instead of surrender
- Support your embodiment of the Truth
- Deepen in your capacity to rest in the Unknown
Online Gatherings with Jeannie (attend live or download the recordings to listen on your own)
- Monday, March 7, 6:30-8:30 pm mst
- Monday, March 14, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
- Monday, March 21, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
- Monday, March 28, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
- Finale Gathering: Thursday, April 7, 6:30-8:30 pm mdt
Private Facebook Group
- Direct access to Jeannie for support and Q&A
- Confidential, safe place to share your experience with a committed group of fellow explorers
- Held space where shares are responded to only with Jeannie’s guidance and simple acknowledgement from others
Optional Online Zoom Share Groups
- Confidential, safe place to share your experience face-to-face with a committed group of fellow explorers
- Members make commitment to a particular time/date for the duration of the Challenge
- Facilitated by senior students who are trained and mentored by Jeannie
- Members must attend all 4 group meetings to be part of a group.
Online library that includes:
- Support videos
- Guided meditations
- Articles on related topics
- Access to mentoring sessions with senior student
This course is a deeper dive into the teachings and requires commitment.
Having a group of people “all in” makes for solid support, bonding and transformation.
This means you will do your best to follow through on all the required parts of the course and speak up if you’re having trouble or have questions. Jeannie’s approach combines commitment AND tenderness, so that we both learn to persevere AND to treat ourselves compassionately, and to use the container to learn about who we are and how we roll, with mercy for humanness.
Registering for the Holy Work Challenge means that:
- You commit to reading about and understanding the requirements of the course and asking questions as you need information.
- You commit to watch, listen to and read the required resources, preferably prior to the start of the course.
- You commit to attend or listen to the weekly meetings with Jeannie in a timely way to keep up with the group.
- You commit to not mentioning or referring to the shares of other participants, whether those occur in Q&As, small groups or in the Facebook group.
- You commit to formulate a commitment that fits you and to update it to stay current with what you are discovering about yourself.
- You commit to share your commitment on the private Facebook group.
- You commit to engage with the Holy Work daily.
- You commit to share weekly in the Facebook group for the duration of the Challenge, even if it’s just “Hi.”
- If you join an optional small group, you commit to attend all 4 meetings, on time, for the whole meeting.
Through honoring our shared commitments, you will discover things about yourself and learn to be with and bring mercy to the places in you that rise when you seek to fully engage. There will be plenty of support and mercy along the way to assist you with full engagement.
Course cost: $227 ($127 if you've taken the course before)
Because the participants help hold the container, and because this is an intensive course with Jeannie, the course is by application. We will respond to your application as soon as we can by email. If you are accepted, you will be sent information to register for the course.
Deadline to apply is February 23, 2022 (register for the course by Feb 28, 2022).
Deadline to apply for partial scholarships/work trade is February 23, 2022.
Apply for Scholarship
“I noticed that I slowly had a deeper connection with Being in my daily life. My heart seemed to swallow my mind some days! Thoughts that used to disturb me couldn't penetrate my bliss. I feel more committed than ever to Spirit and making Being central to my daily life. I feel more devotion more deeply than ever. I feel more grace. :) Thank you!!!”
Do you have more questions? Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org