Join Jeannie and friends for seven weeks of inquiry and support around navigating the unknown. Survival skills, new orientation points, inspiration and wisdom for walking through the mists without a clue. Primarily for those who have been catapulted into the unknown through spiritual deconstruction, but anyone experiencing being thrust into the unknown is welcome.
This series will include meditation, guided meditation, talks, Q&A with Jeannie and optional breakout room dyad exercises. Optional homework exercises will be offered should you want to take your exploration beyond the class into everyday life.
Navigation the Unknown will consist of seven calls at the following times (join live or listen to the recordings):
- Tuesday, May 18, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, May 25, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, June 1, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, June 8, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, June 15, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, June 22, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
- Tuesday, June 29, from 10 am - 12 pm mdt
After the live calls are finished, you will have 60 days to watch the video recordings and download the audio recordings for your course.
There are a few spots available at a reduced rate of $167. Please apply no later than May 13 to be considered here.